Installer un .apk sur votre device Android
GuidiGO has provided you with an .apk file? In order to be able to install this application, you must first save it locally on your device. Here is how to proceed:
- On your device, open the mail that contains the Dropbox link to the .apk.
- Click the link and choose Open with Chrome
- Select "Or continue to website"
- Tap Download, select Direct download
- When you get the message “This type of file can harm your device... Keep it anyway?" tap OK
- When it is downloaded, launch the ‘File Manager’ app of your device.
- Head to the Downloads folder and tap the .apk name in the list.
- If you get a popup about Chrome authorization, tap SETTINGS, then turn on the option "Allow from this source".
- Tap the Back button at the bottom of the screen above, then tap INSTALL.