Offering a tour in multiple languages
Do you want to give your users the option to access your tour in multiple languages? It's quite simple!
- Head to your list of tours.
- Click Translate in the menu on the right of the original tour.
- When a popup opens, choose the desired language for the new version of your tour and click Start.If the desired language is not available in the dropdown list, click the Contact button at the top right corner of this screen to let us know.
- Translate the content of each field in the new version.
- Don't forget the About you tab. Be sure to translate your biography so you can introduce yourself to foreign users who will use your tour.
- Repeat these steps for each new language you want to include.
- It's not necessary to specify the language of the tour in its name because tours are displayed by language in the GuidiGO application.
To create a localized version of your tour, do not use the Duplicate button as this copy will remain in the same language category as the original tour. It will therefore be invisible for foreign visitors searching for a tour in their language.