Offering a tour in multiple languages
You wish to give your users the option to access your tour in multiple languages? There is nothing more simple than that!
- Head to your list of tours.
- Click Translate in the menu on the right of the original tour.
- Once a popup opens up, choose the desired language for the new version of your tour and click Start.
- Translate the content of each field in the new version.
- Do not forget the About you tab. You should make sure to translate your biography, so that you can present yourself to foreigners who will use your tour.
- Repeat these steps with each new language you wish to include.
It is not necessary to specify the language of the tour in its name because tours are displayed by language in the GuidiGO application.
To create a translated tour, do not use the Duplicate button because this copy will remain in the same language category as the original tour. It will therefore be invisible for foreign visitors searching for a tour in their language.