Managing your GuidiGO Account
The account settings page allows you to view or update your personal data and preferences. It is organized into four tabs.
On this page you can:
- Update your personal information
- Change your password
- Edit your display preferences
- Edit your billing information
- Add your Google Analytics tracking code to your web app tours
- Delete your account
View or edit your account information
- Login on www.guidigo.com
- Click the small arrow close to your name in the site header.
- Select Settings in the dropdown.
Protection of your personal data
When you sign up for a GuidiGO account, we keep the basic information that you give us. This can include:
- your email address
- the following data:
- Your biography allows you to present yourself to the users who are likely to download your tours. You can e.g. explain what makes you legitimate to talk about a region, a cultural site or a specific topic.
You can edit your personal data at any time. We don't record your history. We do not and will not disclose your personal data to any third party.
All sensitive payment information like credit card numbers is held by Braintree our payment provider (now owned by PayPal). We have no access to credit card numbers.
Delete your account
You can permanently delete your account along with all of your personal data from the Account Settings page.
To delete your account, please follow these steps:
- Click the Delete my account button at the bottom of the Account tab. A new box appears at the bottom of the page (you may need to scroll to be able to see it).
- Confirm deletion.
Forgot your password?
To reset your password, please follow these steps:
- Head to this page.
- Enter your email address, then click I forgot my password.
- On the next screen, click Send.
- You will receive a new password by email.